Thursday, December 17, 2015

Year 5, Day 17!

WHO ELSE IS EXCITED ABOUT STAR WARS?!
HOORAY!

DAY17!



Ok, you know that I HAD to get a Star Wars Christmas sweater for premiere day! 


Over the last month or two, I have seen a TON of Star Wars sweaters online. I chose this one because I liked the blue. Also, it was WAY cheaper than most that I've seen. Christmas sweaters are expensive, folks. Especially if they are brand new. 


Unfortunately, I don't get to see the movie tonight. Disney didn't let theater employees preview it. I have a concert tonight and then I work the late shift at the movie theater. I probably won't get to see it until Saturday! I'm a bit bummed, but that's adult life! Don't spoil it for me. Ok thanks.


MUG SHOT

Star Wars mug. Obviously. 
It's not a Christmas mug, but it's in celebration of today!



GUEST SUBMISSIONS

None today, but I know my friend Kendra also has a Star Wars sweater for today! We're working together tonight, so there obviously will be pictures later.

Email me your pictures! brennansethtracy@gmail.com


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

LOL. 




CONNECT AND SHARE




May the Force be with you.

Stay tacky,
- Brennan Seth Tracy

1 comment: