Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Year 5, Day 23!

Yes, I do apologize again that this post is late in the evening. I don't really have a good excuse this time. But after today, I only have 2 left! Since I have the whole day off tomorrow, I should be able to get a post up in a more timely fashion. It's also getting to the time of the blog where my family is sick of it, so they will be relieved when it's all over. I do hope you've enjoyed it this year! 



DAY 23!


I found this shirt when I was out thrift shopping with my friend Marcia a couple months ago, and I knew I had to get it. Who doesn't love festive flamingos?!


It's like the Zootopia version of the Rockettes! 

I bet they are dancing to "Jingle Bell Rock." 

Since women's shirts look weird on me, I opted to wear a polo under it. 
(All my readers just whispered "Thank God" under their breath.)

There are also bits of holly and music notes embroidered onto the arm. 


It's so beautiful. 



MUG SHOT

My name does not begin with an "O" but I thought it was cute anyway. Look at that elf! 




GUEST SUBMISSIONS

Grant sent me this picture yesterday! 


He says, "I think the antlers really bring out the entire look I was going for in this picture. The Christmas Cats also bringing out the atmosphere that I was trying to achieve. Put it all on the pink backdrop of my sister's room, and you have yourself one ugly (fly) Christmas Sweater picture!"

I could agree more, Grant! Thank you! 

Email me your pictures before my final post on Christmas! brennansethtracy@gmail.com




SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

Classic. 



CONNECT AND SHARE




Only 2 days until Christmas! It's almost here!

Stay tacky,
- Brennan Seth Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment