Saturday, December 19, 2015

Year 5, Day 18!

I AM SO SORRY.

Yesterday was insanity and I didn't get to do a blog post.
I feel really bad about it! 
I will do 2 posts today! 


DAY 18!

The other night I went over to the Thorsens' house and we had a small ugly Christmas sweater party! 



Since the popularity of ugly Christmas sweaters have increased over the last several years, you can buy Ugly Sweater Kits. I also got an Ugly Sweater Cookie Kit. (Actually, I got the kit last year... and it expired in November. BUT. It was still good. We didn't die.)


Crafts + cookies = an epic night! 

First, we made our sweaters. We just decided to put the decor on sweatshirts (mostly because it was cheaper). 

Here's Marcia's sweatshirt! 


Here is Phil's!


Phil was the only one who put stuff on the back of his. 


Finally, here's mine!


Don't we all look adorable?!



After we made our sweatshirts, Marcia and I made cookies. We didn't get very far with the decorating. 


The top row are Marcia's. The bottom row is mine.
Can you tell the exact moment we gave up for the night?


MUG SHOT

A cute carousel horse. Just because. 




GUEST SUBMISSIONS

I have several for my next post, but here is a picture of me and Kendra at the premiere of STAR WARS! 




SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

At the party the other night, one of the albums we listened to was Barbra's. I love her.



CONNECT AND SHARE



I'lll get to work on my next post right now...

Stay tacky,
- Brennan Seth Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment