Friday, December 25, 2015

Year 5, Day 25!


MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I hope you all have had a wonderful day so far! I sure have! I had a lovely morning with my folks, and I worked in the afternoon. Movie theaters never close! But I'm definitely not complaining. It's been an excellent day! 

DAY 25!

Ok, so the vest that I wanted to wear all day didn't fit... I'm really sad about it, but I took a picture of me in it anyway. 


See? No one wants to see that in person. Gross.

I took it off to take more pictures because you have to see the whole thing up close.



It is quite a sight to see! 
First, there is Mary, Joseph, Baby Jesus and some sheep...


I'm a but confused as to why Mary is wearing purple, but we'll just go with it.  Look at that intricate sequin and beadwork! Exquisite!

Next, we have the angel.


She's just happy to be there.
Peace on Earth and stuff.

Next is the 3 Wise Men...


They look like they are part giraffe. 
I just love how shiny this vest is! It's perfect! 

But since it was way too snug, I wore a different vest today.


The "pockets" have have toys and candy in them! The buttons look like peppermints.

The back is Santa's Workshop! 


I have received a lot of compliments on this sweater at work today. 


MUG SHOT

Today's mug is awesome.

 It looks kind of ordinary... just a typical Merry Christmas mug...


But...


IT PLAYS MUSIC AND IT'S REALLY ANNOYING!!! 


It's light sensitive, so I keep it in the closet so it doesn't keep going off.

It's magical. Kind of.


GUEST SUBMISSIONS

I forgot to post these yesterday! Resa sent me some more pictures.


She said, "I'm in the spirit right down to my socks!" 


Looking good, Resa! Sorry I was late putting them up!

Not really a submission, but my sister's dog Dolce was also wearing a sweater today! 


She's a bit camera shy.


It says "Ruff" on it! Cute!

A BIG thank you to everyone who sent in pictures this year! You make this blog a lot more fun. I love you all! 


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

Julie Andrews. Christmas perfection.



CONNECT AND SHARE




That's it! Thank you to everyone who read my blog again this year! The last 5 years have been a lot of fun. I hope it wasn't too much of a disappointment this year.

Merry Christmas!

Stay tacky,
- Brennan Seth Tracy

1 comment:

  1. It's a shame the one didn't fit. You really did save the best-worst for last. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete