Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Year 5, Day 16!

Hey everyone!

I'm currently at my friends' house. We're getting ready to eat dinner and then make our own Christmas sweaters (that I will feature on my blog on Friday)! I'm so excited! 


DAY 16! 



 Isn't Marcia's tree lovely?!


I feel cute. 
Well, as cute as I possibly can be while wearing an ugly sweater.

I really enjoy that this one is mostly pastel colors rather than traditional Christmas colors.


Look at this beadwork! 


"The stockings were hung on my chest with care..." 


Exquisite. 


MUG SHOT


Snowman with a pink hat! Adorable. 


GUEST SUBMISSIONS

None today! Email me yours at brennansethtracy@gmail.com


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY
We're jamming to the Michael BublĂ© Christmas album today. 


My favorite part of this album is his cover of "Santa Baby." He tries to make it as heterosexual as possible.
 "NOPE! I'M NOT GAY FOR SANTA!!!"



CONNECT AND SHARE




I smell chicken. I'm excited about dinner.
Have a lovely evening! 

Stay tacky,
- Brennan Seth Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment