Thursday, December 10, 2015

Year 5, Day 10!




OK.

Today's sweatshirt is beary special, so BEAR with me!


DAY 10!

BEAR HUG! 

I've received several compliments on this sweatshirt today already. However, one of my best friends said that it was disturbing and he didn't like it.  I'll let you be the judge of that.

The best part about finding sweaters in thrift stores is that you find homemade gems like this one. I've been shedding glitter all morning. I'm just spreading Christmas cheer everywhere I go! Or something like that. Whatever. 


My favorite part about this sweatshirt is the fact the backside of the bear is also on the back!!!! 


It's beary cool.
OK I'M DONE. I PROMISE. 


Dork.


MUG SHOT

I'm pretty sure it's a rule that if you have a big bear on your shirt you have to also drink out of a big bear head. 



GUEST SUBMISSIONS 
Nope. Not today. Lame.

Email me yours! brennansethtracy@gmail.com


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY




CONNECT AND SHARE




My tummy hurts. Thanks, Taco Bell.

Stay tacky,
- Brennan Seth Tracy




One time I was called a bear... But that was in a completely different context.



No comments:

Post a Comment