Monday, December 7, 2015

Year 5, Day 7!

WELL IT HAS DEFINITELY BEEN A MONDAY.

I apologize that this post is so late. I've been so busy all day. I just now have a free moment to write this post. So. Let's just get to it. 


DAY 7!

Santa. Birds. Moon. Birdhouse. Twig stars. Snowflakes. Classic mock turtleneck. 

This sweatshirt has it all.


Bye.


MUG SHOT


My friend Susan got me this mug last year. She thought it was hysterical that you drink your beverage OUT OF THE SNOWMAN'S BUTT.


GUEST SUBMISSIONS

Not really a submission, but Payton and I both wore Christmas sweaters to work yesterday! Aren't we cute? 

I want to see your sweaters! Email them to me at brennansethtracy@gmail.com


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

I was just telling someone that I might have been slightly obsessed with Clay Aiken in high school...



CONNECT AND SHARE



That's it. Sorry it was so late.
Life is just really busy.
I love you.

Stay tacky,
- Brennan Seth Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment