Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Year 5, Day 2!

WOW! I'm overwhelmed by everyone's excitement on Facebook yesterday! I'm so glad I decided to do the blog again this year! Woohoo!

Sorry today's post is a little bit late! I had to take my dad to the airport this morning and then hurry back to work. But I finally have about 2 minutes to get today's post written. Let's go!

DAY 2


IT'S A CHRISTMAS PUPPY!!! 
I love sweatshirts like this. The faux turtleneck collar. 
The almost obnoxiously large Christmas picture. 
Classic. You know you've seen a lady at Walmart wearing one.



If you know me well, you'll know that I'm not really a dog person. Or an animal person, really. It's not that I hate animals - promise! I just think the ones my family owns are annoying. I like it when my friends have animals. I can play with them when I visit, and then I can go away and not take care of them. ANYWAY... All that to say, I still think this puppy is kind of adorable... Even if he did ignore the "Do Not Open 'Til Christmas" tag. 


MUG SHOT

Ok. So I forgot to grab my Christmas mug this morning on my way out the door... And I won't be back home until late tonight. I KNOW. I'M SORRY. Instead of making you wait for the post, I decided to write without it. But on the way home from the airport, I stopped at Dunkin' Donuts AND Starbucks (because I have a caffeine addiction). Here I am looking cute with my Joy and Satan cups. 


Large and Venti cups because anything smaller is for WIMPS. 

GUEST SUBMISSIONS

Yay! We have our first guest picture! My friend Julia sent me a picture of her sweater last night.


"Because why not be serious about Christmas trees." 
I love it, Julia!

If you want your picture featured, just send me an email at brennansethtracy@gmail.com.

SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

Did you know that Kylie Minogue had a new Christmas album? I didn't find out until like an hour ago. I like it! 


Remember that Christmas episode of Doctor Who that Kylie Minogue was in and her character (SPOILER ALERT FROM 2007) died? Good times.


CONNECT AND SHARE




I think that's it for today! Thanks for being patient with me. Getting back in the routine of blogging is going to take some getting used to! 

Stay tacky,

- Brennan Seth Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment