Saturday, December 12, 2015

Year 5, Day 12!



DAY 12!

You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch! 


I might be on the naughty list this year... hehe

This morning, the movie theater I work for had a free showing of HOW THE GRINCH STOLE CHRISTMAS. It was so much fun! 





MUG SHOT


My good friend Marcia gave me this fun cup last night! It says "Ugly is the new awesome." That's been my motto for the last 5 years! 


GUEST SUBMISSIONS

I'm going to brag on my friend Shawn for a second. 
He got his master's degree last night, and he did it in style! So proud of you, friend! 




Last night, my step-sister sent me this photo of her friend's shirt! It's lovely.



Send me your pictures! brennansethtracy@gmail.com


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY




CONNECT AND SHARE





Stay tacky,
- Brennan Seth Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment