Sunday, December 6, 2015

Year 5, Day 6!

Hey folks! I hope everyone is having a lovely Sunday! 
Today's post will be a bit brief because I don't have much time today.

As I mentioned yesterday, the movie theater that I work for is having a Free Christmas Film Series. Since I decided to wear a few movie-themed sweaters this year, I had to dress for the occasion. We are showing CHRISTMAS VACATION today at 2 pm and Tuesday at 7 pm, so I bought this sweater....

DAY 6



What is my face in the second picture? Gross. Anyway. 

Just FYI: I didn't wear this to church this morning.
It's not that this sweater is inappropriate...
It's just that the movie isn't. ha! 


MUG SHOT


Of course, I also have my CHRISTMAS VACATION mug! 


GUEST SUBMISSIONS

None today! Email me your pictures at brennansethtracy@gmail.com


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

I was listening to the album this morning. 



CONNECT AND SHARE



Later dudes! Let 'er rip, hang ten!

Stay tacky,
- Brennan Seth Tracy











P.S. I've never actually seen CHRISTMAS VACATION.... Shhh....


No comments:

Post a Comment