Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Year Four: Day Two!

Hello everyone! I hope you're having a swell Tuesday morning. I've had a little bit of a rough start, but I'm still determined to make today a good one! I've got my coffee and I'm listening to some cool jams, so I think I'll make it.

DAY TWO

Hi there.

Okay, I'm going to be a honest with you. I actually really like today's sweater. It's something that I'd probably wear in my real life. Yes, it's a bit tacky, but it's extremely cosy and comfy. I was telling a friend earlier that I feel like a really cute hipster wannabe. (Tomorrow, not so much. Here is a hint: shoulder pads). 

Look at dem reindeer. JUST LOOK.

CHRISTMAS MUGS

Let's be real for a minute. You can't attempt the hipster look without your Starbucks.
Andrew Rannells is my favorite.

With that in mind, here's my mug for today! 
Nothing says it's Christmastime more than a red Starbucks cup.

SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

Ok, while we're being "honest" and "real" today, I'll keep up the trend. I discovered this Christmas album about 30 minutes ago. However, it's really perfect for my mood and my look today. I'm really digging it. Check it out and let me know what you think. 




CONNECT AND SHARE

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/25daysofuglychristmasapparel
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Brennans25Days
Tumblr (in process): http://25daysofuglychristmasapparel.tumblr.com/
Email: brennansethtracy@gmail.com


Personal Twitter: @BrennanTracy
Personal Instagram: @brennanseth


I want to thank you so much for sharing this with your friends! 
I'm so glad that you've enjoyed my chaos the last several years.
This year has already been such a success, and it's only day 2! Let's keep this up! 

I love you all so much.

Stay tacky,

- Brennan

2 comments:

  1. OOooooo I like this one! You should probably have a sweater auction in January. I dibs this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brennan, I just want to know what happens with all these sweaters on day 26?

    ReplyDelete