Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Year Four, Day Twenty Four!


HOORAY! CHRISTMAS IS TOMORROW!
I'm so excited! Are you excited?!

Today is my dad's birthday, so we're just hanging out around the house today. Later this evening we'll go to our church's Christmas Eve service. 

We're almost done with the blog for the season!


DAY TWENTY FOUR


A Christmas vest! 


The stocking was hung on my shoulder with care...


I don't know what a rose tree has to do with Christmas, but it sure is pretty! 
It reminds me of Alice in Wonderland.

Christmas in Wonderland?
That would be a fun themed party, wedding, something... hmm.. I'm going to think about that one.


MUG SHOT


JOY TO THE WORLD! There's a hole in my mug!
It's made like that! So much fun!


GUEST SUBMISSIONS

My friend Bri sent me this photo yesterday! On Sunday, her mom and sister picked her up from the airport wearing these! Bri said she was slightly embarrassed! 


Next, my friend Abby texed me these photos of her new Christmas sweater onesie she got as a gift from her cousin! I love it! I want one! 




SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

I watched Michael BublĂ©'s Christmas special last night that aired last week... 
Thank goodness for DVR! He's one of my favorites.



CONNECT AND SHARE




Santa's coming tonight! I hope he brings you lots of presents!
I'll see you tomorrow!

Stay tacky, 
Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment