Friday, December 19, 2014

Year Four, Day Nineteen!

6 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!

I just ordered the last of my Christmas gifts online. 
I had to wait for that paycheck. Thank goodness for free 2 day shipping. 
This is also my last day of work for a couple weeks!
Hooray!


DAY NINETEEN


Just a typical, classic sweater! 
Presents and wreaths and bears, oh my!


Fancy, ya'll.

CHRISTMAS MUGS


To go with the bear on today's sweater, I have this bear mug!
IF YOU DON'T THINK THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST ADORABLE MUGS YOU'VE EVER SEEN.... Then you can go ahead and keep your wrong opinion to yourself.


I HAD A VISITOR!

One of Santa's visitors stopped by my office today! 


This is my boss's grandson Rhett! He's quite the character!
This morning in preschool, they had a Polar Express day and they all wore their pj's to school!
He has matching pj's with his little sister! They are so adorable.


He accidentally knocked the my hole puncher off my desk and caught it. 
He said, "I am really strong. If you ever drop it, call me and I'll come pick it up for you!"
A true hero. He also spent a great deal of time shooting me with a Stormtrooper Lego.


GUEST SUBMISSIONS


Resa Fuller had an Ugly Christmas Sweater day at school! 
BEST DAY EVER.


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

In honor of Rhett watching the Polar Express this morning, it is today's selection!



CONNECT AND SHARE

And I love YOU, Jared! 


Personal Twitter: @BrennanTracy
Personal Instagram: @brennanseth


Who else is ready for the weekend?!
Be safe! Stay tacky!

- Brennan



No comments:

Post a Comment