Sunday, December 14, 2014

Year Four, Day Fourteen!

Greetings, friends! It's Sunday, and it's a crazy busy day for me! This morning at church, I sang with a friend of mine who happens to be a rap artist. (I didn't do any rapping. No one wants to hear that.) In a few minutes, I'm going to get ready for my choir concert this afternoon! I'm so excited! Holiday concerts are my favorite.

DAY FOURTEEN

Okay, so my camera is still not working. Please send help.
But, once again, the iPhone saves the day.


I keep getting compliments on my sweaters.
I never know if people genuinely like them or if they know what's up.
OR if they are like Regina George and immediately say, "That is the ugliest effing sweater I've ever seen!" as soon as I walk away.  


Presents, Bells, & Red trees.
Pretty festive, if you ask me.
Which you did. Because otherwise you wouldn't be on my blog.

CHRISTMAS MUGS

Today, I went with a mug that matched my sweater pretty well!


It really looks like an ugly sweater mug! 


Tye's Christmas 1982.
I think someone got rid of a family heirloom... 


GUEST SUBMISSION

My good friend (and a favorite Snapchat buddy) Shawn Raley tweeted me this photo this morning.


What an attractive fellow! 
I'm really digging the sweater, and I think the green pants and red shoes really makes the look something special. Maybe I should buy green pants... 

SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

I'm really enjoying Seth MacFarlane's new Christmas album. What do you think?


CONNECT AND SHARE

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/25daysofuglychristmasapparel
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Brennans25Days
Tumblr: http://25daysofuglychristmasapparel.tumblr.com/
Email: brennansethtracy@gmail.com

Personal Twitter: @BrennanTracy
Personal Instagram: @brennanseth


Okay! I must get changed for my concert! 
(I'm not allowed to wear my sweater. Boo.)
Have a lovely afternoon!

Stay tacky,
- Brennan

1 comment:

  1. This sweater is pretty good, but it's not your best one. But you're right. That mug looks like it was MADE for that sweater.

    ReplyDelete