Sunday, December 7, 2014

Year Four, Day Seven!

Happy Sunday! 
I hope you're having a good day so far! 
I'm ready for a nap. 

DAY SEVEN


Even if your sweater vest is delightfully tacky, you can still class it up! 
Just throw on a tie, and you're good to go! 


Someone please remind me that I can't pull off the "serious sexy" look very well. Thanks. 

So, originally I wanted to button up the vest, but the buttons are covered with yard or whatever. It makes it hard to fit them through the button holes... and I accidentally ripped one off. 
SO MUCH FOR THAT. 

On one side, we have a snowman poking out of the pocket! 

And on the other side, the big man himself.

Awesome! 
This sweater was pretty well received at church this morning. 
You always have to be careful because you don't want to offend the old ladies.

CHRISTMAS MUGS


Look! I'm a snowman! 

SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

Since I'm a huge musical theatre nerd, I thought this would be a good album for today.
A few years ago, the past and present (well, at the time) casts of the Broadway show Jersey Boys put together Seasons Greetings: A Jersey Boys Christmas. It's a lot of fun! I enjoy it.


CONNECT AND SHARE

Shameless self promotion, y'all.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/25daysofuglychristmasapparel
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Brennans25Days
Tumblr: http://25daysofuglychristmasapparel.tumblr.com/
Email: brennansethtracy@gmail.com

Personal Twitter: @BrennanTracy
Personal Instagram: @brennanseth


That's all for today! 
Remember you can always send me pictures to put up here! 
The more the merrier! 

See ya tomorrow. Stay tacky.

- Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment