Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Year Four, Day Nine!

So, I forgot to set my alarm and I didn't wake up until 9, so I'm really behind schedule today. I just got back from lunch, and I'm writing this in a hurry so you can see it! I've already had a text or two asking why it hasn't been posted yet... I hope you've been patient! 

DAY NINE

DECK THE HALLS WITH BOUGHS OF HOLLY!
This song will be stuck in your head all day today!
You're welcome! 

Sparkly bears dancing and decorating and carrying presents.
It doesn't get much jollier than that.


So, I've been doing this blog for 4 years now, and I'm running out of poses. 


CHRISTMAS MUGS


To go along with the bears on my sweatshirt, I've got bears on my mug!
Cute.

GUEST SUBMISSION

Sarah Rhymer had an ugly sweater day at work, 
and she decided to go with a sweater dress.
She emailed me this picture yesterday. 
Cool!


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

This album came out about 6 years ago, and it has some great songs on it.
Check it out.





CONNECT AND SHARE

You can still share with your friends! It's not too late!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/25daysofuglychristmasapparel
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Brennans25Days
Tumblr: http://25daysofuglychristmasapparel.tumblr.com/
Email: brennansethtracy@gmail.com

Personal Twitter: @BrennanTracy
Personal Instagram: @brennanseth


That's it for today! Remember, I'm always open for guest submissions or suggestions to make this blog even better! I want to hear from you!

Stay tacky,

- Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment