Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Year Four, Day Three!

Hump Day, y'all! 
I hope this blog post finds you well. 
It's been a busy morning at work, but it's been a great day so far. 
I'm pleased.

DAY THREE

Today's outfit is an example why the title of my blog says "Apparel" rather than "Sweaters." Sometimes there are articles of clothing that are rather hideous that don't fall under the sweater category. I've had several shirts in the past, but I think this one just really captures the spirit of what I'm trying to accomplish. 


A puffy-sleeved blouse with shoulder pads. Have you seen anything so classic in your whole life?
It's also missing a button.



So many angels flying around my shoulders and chests. I can't tell if the boxes are supposed to be presents or if they are just random shapes floating with the angels. There are also a few birds... This shirt is so weird. Probably something your great aunt Susan has in her closet. 

CHRISTMAS MUG


A cute snowman mug! I love it. 
Cute mugs make me extremely happy.


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

Do me a favor, okay? Let's all take 3 minutes and 13 seconds to listen to my friend Erin Aubrey's song "Alone on Christmas." It's REALLY good, and it also describes my life perfectly. She released this song in 2011... and just in case you are wondering, she's gotten married since then. She's no longer "Alone on Christmas" (get it girl) but that fact doesn't make this track any less awesome! Erin is super talented and I adore her music. If you like this track, check out her other music. Her latest album "Finally Free" is my JAM!


CONNECT AND SHARE

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/25daysofuglychristmasapparel
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Brennans25Days
Tumblr: http://25daysofuglychristmasapparel.tumblr.com/
Email: brennansethtracy@gmail.com


Personal Twitter: @BrennanTracy
Personal Instagram: @brennanseth



Well, that's it for day three! I hope you enjoyed today's post.
I'm going to go find some more coffee. 

Stay tacky,
- Brennan 

1 comment: