Monday, December 8, 2014

Year Four, Day Eight!

As far as Mondays go, this one has been pretty great! 
I hope everyone else is having a fantastic day so far! 

DAY EIGHT


BRENNAN THE ELF! WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?!

Okay, this sweater isn't that ugly. It's just funny and kind of adorable.
But this one is special because my sister bought it for me!

She works at the clothing store Buckle. 
So really, this sweater is HIGH FASHION, PEOPLE. 


I'm ready for my cover shoot. 
GQ, I'm waiting for your phone call.

CHRISTMAS MUGS

I really wanted to have a mug today that had elves on it, but the only one I have says "Dec. 23" on it. Obviously, that one needs to wait a couple weeks.

Anyway... yesterday I drank out of a snowman's body.
Today I'm drinking out of a snowman's head! 


At first glance, adorable.
Taking a second look... It's actually quite terrifying.


I didn't know that snowmen had eyelashes. 
Also.. What's with that mouth?! 
It might eat my soul if I drink out of it.
Say a few prayers. Thanks


Hehe! I couldn't help it.

SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

Confession. I kind of love Ariana Grande. 


CONNECT AND SHARE

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/25daysofuglychristmasapparel
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Brennans25Days
Tumblr: http://25daysofuglychristmasapparel.tumblr.com/
Email: brennansethtracy@gmail.com

Personal Twitter: @BrennanTracy
Personal Instagram: @brennanseth

I have a busy afternoon ahead of me! Better get to work!
See you tomorrow!

Stay tacky,
- Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment