Saturday, December 13, 2014

Year Four, Day Thirteen!

Busy Saturday, folks!
I had a rehearsal for our choir concert this morning, had lunch with some friends, and then ran a few errands. I have more to do this afternoon. BUT I'm taking a quick break to work on today's post.

DAY THIRTEEN

Meet me under the mistletoe! 


Okay, today's post isn't going to plan. I really wanted to find some mistletoe and pose under it, but I couldn't find any... And after I took this picture with my camera, it decided to die on me. 
Luckily my iPhone was there to save the day and get the rest of my pictures...


Merry Kissmas!

Isn't this just adorably atrocious?!
Handmade sweatshirt... And it's starting to fall apart...

My dad saw it a few minutes ago, and he said, "Wow. That's just so bad."
I've received many similar comments all morning.
Hilarious.


CHRISTMAS MUGS

Today's mug has so many animals on it, I had to take 3 pictures to show the proper full effect. 



 GUEST SUBMISSIONS

My friend Ashlee Graham sent me this photo last night! 

Looking good, ladies! 


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

I love me some Carole King.

(Except I DON'T UNDERSTAND how "My Favorite Things" is a Christmas song because it isn't.)



CONNECT AND SHARE.

Just please.


I'm so exhausted. I think it's time for a nap.
See you tomorrow!

Stay tacky,
- Brennan

1 comment: