Thursday, December 11, 2014

Year Four, Day Eleven!

It's Thursday and I'm drinking all the coffee like it's my job! 

Okay, before we get started with today's post... I need to direct you to another blog. My good friend Nina asked me to do a guest post on her blog! If you remember, I did a guest post for her last year. Good friends support each other's blogs. You can read my guest post by clicking HERE. While you're at it, check out the rest of her blog and follow it! She's a wonderful person. I have asked her to do a guest post on my blog again, and that will be coming later this month. Something else exciting to look forward to!

#tbt to when we had a coffee date 535 miles apart. Adorable.
Also I had a massive beard at the time.


DAY ELEVEN


Christmas got me like WHAT.

Today is the second sweater out of three that are brand new. 
The rest are from thrift stores. 
I saw this one at Kohl's and thought it was most adorable and needed it.


I don't know what I'm doing in this picture. Yup.

A reindeer with sparkly Christmas lights! And it's super comfortable!


Maybe this reindeer was jealous of Rudolph and needed to come up with his own light source. 
I don't know.

Yeah, I've got nothing else to say. 


CHRISTMAS MUGS


To go with the Christmas lights theme, there are Christmas lights on my mug today! 
This is one of my favorite mugs so far. I think it's cute.


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

I know I featured this album last year, but I really love it. 
I caught up on New Girl last night, so I have Zooey Deschanel on the brain.
I love She & Him.



CONNECT AND SHARE

Ok.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/25daysofuglychristmasapparel
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Brennans25Days
Tumblr: http://25daysofuglychristmasapparel.tumblr.com/
Email: brennansethtracy@gmail.com

Personal Twitter: @BrennanTracy
Personal Instagram: @brennanseth


I hear my boss coming down the hall. 
I should probably get back to work.

Stay tacky,

- Brennan

2 comments:

  1. That sweater is so cute!

    Found your blog via your guest post at Nina's. You are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I just put She & Him on my blog yesterday! We should be brother & sister. Awww I remember our coffee date. That was a lovely evening!

    ReplyDelete