Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Year Four, Day Twenty Three!


It's Christmas Eve Eve!
Or, as my friend Daniel would say... It's Christmas Adam! 

I hope everyone has had a marvelous day! 
I just got back from seeing The Hobbit: The Battle of Five Armies with my sister. 
Speaking of my sister Jade, she's joining me on today's post!


DAY TWENTY THREE

The lighting in our house is terrible for photos, and my camera is still broken... 
So please pardon the less than stellar photos. 


We're more adorable than you are. It's science. 


Jade is sporting a classic Santa vest. 


I am wearing a what is essentially a quilt.

FESTIVE.


MUG SHOTS


A snowman mug! 


I've been saving this mug specifically for today!! 
It has the date on it!

It also has elves packing up the gifts for Santa. 
They only have one more day before his journey bringing gifts to us!



GUEST SUBMISSION

My good friend Morgan Nicol texted this picture awhile back, and I forgot to post it! I was reminded by her sister Rachel Simmons last night that I hadn't posted it yet. 

I'm sorry, ladies! I love you both so much! Please forgive me!


So cute!


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

Her mainstream stuff is really overplayed, but she is really good.
Check out Christina Perri's Christmas music that she released a couple years ago.



CONNECT AND SHARE


You only have to endure 2 more posts! 

Stay tacky,
- Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment