Saturday, December 20, 2014

Year Four, Day Twenty!

I went to see the new Annie movie last night.
"Hard Knock Life" is stuck in my head. HELP.

I hope everyone is having a splendid Saturday. I've been pretty lazy so far, but I need to start cleaning to get ready for this week. I also need to wrap a few presents. Christmas is almost here! 


DAY TWENTY


"WANNA FIGHT?!"


"BRENNAN! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?! You're a lover not a fighter!"


"u r rite my bad loz."


CHRISTMAS MUGS


MAJESTIC. 
You can drink coffee out of his head while he cracks your nuts.


GUEST SUBMISSIONS

If I'm not adorable enough for you, here's a picture of Miss Lola wearing her Christmas sweater dress! 

Amanda Brown, her mother and a very dear friend of mine, said that it's never too soon to put Christmas sweaters on them. I couldn't agree more. Excellent parenting. 


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

Sometimes your soul just needs some Mary J Blige.
Today is one of those days.


Also. WHY is "When You Wish Upon A Star" a Christmas song?! 
And does anyone really pay attention to my music suggestions? 
Oh well.


CONNECT AND SHARE


Personal Twitter: @BrennanTracy
Personal Instagram: @brennanseth


5 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS. YAS.

Stay tacky. Or not. Do whatever you want.

- Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment