Thursday, December 4, 2014

Year Four, Day Four!

Hey folks! I'm really bad at coming up with intros to each post. 
So let's just get right to it, shall we? We have a lot to discuss about today's sweater.


DAY FOUR


THERE IS SO MUCH HAPPENING WITH TODAY'S SWEATER. 
I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN. It's just a lot to take in. 

Let's start with the cozy cottage behind the trees. Smoke coming out of the chimney... 
Or at least I think it's smoke. It's just a wavy line coming out of the top. It also might just be a frame of a house or a glass house. You can see the sky through it.

Let's move on to the sheep. Are they hanging out by a creek? 
Are they grazing on purple grass? I'm just thoroughly confused.
What are those white dots? 


Let's move on to the reindeer. Typical for a Christmas/winter scene. However, do you see that snowflake above its head?! It's massive. I feel like it's probably going to fall and crush him. And do you see the flowers on the bottom? WHAT IS HAPPENING? It's winter. 

Regardless of all the questions this sweater brings up... It's still pretty majestic. 

CHRISTMAS MUGS

To go along with the outdoor theme, today's mug has trees on it.


Cool.

SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

Today's album is Renée Fleming's new album "Christmas in New York." Sometimes I ADORE her, and sometimes I'm like, "Umm... no thanks." But her holiday album is really good! You should really check out her duet of "Silver Bells" with Kelli O'Hara. If you're a close friend, you know that I'm OBSESSED with Kelli, so that's obviously my favorite track. 
(Side note: I CAN'T WAIT to see Kelli in Peter Pan Live tonight!!!! Ok bye.)




CONNECT AND SHARE

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/25daysofuglychristmasapparel
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Brennans25Days
Tumblr: http://25daysofuglychristmasapparel.tumblr.com/
Email: brennansethtracy@gmail.com


Personal Twitter: @BrennanTracy
Personal Instagram: @brennanseth


Okay, I need to do work now.
Love you. Bye.

Stay tacky,

- Brennan

1 comment:

  1. If you moved that mug over a bit, it would look like the smoke/steam was rising from your beverage. :-)

    ReplyDelete