Monday, December 22, 2014

Year Four, Day Twenty Two!

Wow! Today's post is coming at you even later than yesterday's post! I've been on the run since 6 this morning, and I'm just now sitting down to a glass of wine and my first season of SMASH. So what if this is the 10th time watching it?! I will never let it go. Freaking Ellis. 

DAY TWENTY TWO


SANTA EXPLOSION!
The Santas! The beadwork! It's a masterpiece! 


Check out the back! 


I got SO many compliments on my sweater today while I was out shopping with my sister and grandma. My favorite was this old man came up to me and said, "Excuse me. I just wanted to tell you how much I like your sweater! I know that they all wear the ugly Christmas sweaters, but yours isn't ugly at all! It's beautiful!"  He was the most adorable old man I've ever met!


MUG SHOT


A mug with holly on it! And Santa is sitting on the handle!


It makes me feel so fancy!


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

"This Christmas, I'm gonna risk it all..."

"Wrapped in Red" is quickly becoming one of my favorite Christmas songs. 
I know I suggested this album last year, but it's Kelly. 


CONNECT AND SHARE

We're almost done, folks!


We're in the final stretch! It's almost Christmas!

Stay tacky,
- Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment