Saturday, December 6, 2014

Year Four, Day Six!

Lazy Saturday! I don't have to be anywhere until later this evening, so the only thing on the agenda for this afternoon is to eat Oreos and catch up on Arrow. 

DAY SIX

So, today's sweater isn't really ugly. 
I think it's cute and I would wear it in real life. 

It's a good thing this is real life. 


The tag of the sweater says "Made On Earth."
I don't know about you, but I am SO relieved.
I DON'T WANT ANY OF THEM ALIEN SWEATERS. NO THANK YOU.


It's super comfortable! 

CHRISTMAS MUGS


Santa! 

Okay, this post is boring. 
Let's get to the guest submissions to liven up this party! 

GUEST SUBMISSIONS

First, we have my friend Morgan Poff showing off her cute tree skirt skirt!


Lovely! Loving the gold!

Next, my friend Kylie Green went to an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party, and she sent me pictures! 




So much fun! 

If you attend a sweater party, send me pictures! (Or an invite!)

SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

Text Me Merry Christmas! 
This song is hilarious.
I really enjoy Straight No Chaser.



CONNECT AND SHARE

It's what all the cool kids are doing. 

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/25daysofuglychristmasapparel
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Brennans25Days
Tumblr: http://25daysofuglychristmasapparel.tumblr.com/
Email: brennansethtracy@gmail.com

Personal Twitter: @BrennanTracy
Personal Instagram: @brennanseth



The sweaters get better from here, I promise.
Hang in there.

Okay bye.

Stay tacky,
- Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment