Friday, December 12, 2014

Year Four, Day Twelve!

Whoa! I almost forgot today's blog post!
I've been so busy today it completely slipped my mind!
Let's get to it, shall we?


DAY TWELVE


Christmas decorations galore!
Poinsettias? Bows? Poinsettia bows? Your guess is as good as mine 


 

I keep getting remarks today about how this one "isn't that ugly."
Umm okay. I think it's pretty bad myself, but in a good way.

So festive!
YOU CAN'T OUT CHRISTMAS ME.


The backside. Probably your favorite part. 

CHRISTMAS MUGS


To go along with the decorations on my sweater, I went with a Christmas wreath mug!

SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

Sometimes you just need a little bit of Judy Garland in your life.


CONNECT AND SHARE

You know how to find me.


IT'S THE WEEKEND!
I'm going to go party.

Stay tacky,
- Brennan

2 comments:

  1. Following along from your guest post on Nina's blog. I have to say I LOVE the Judy Garland choice with the Poinsettia bows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we used to have mugs just like that.

    ReplyDelete