Sunday, December 21, 2014

Year Four, Day Twenty One!

HI THERE!

Happy Christmas Sunday, folks! I hope you've had a wonderful day!
I apologize that this post is coming at you so late in the evening. I've been on the run non-stop since 8 am. I sang at church, and then my family went out to eat and went shopping all afternoon. I bought some Alice in Wonderland plates. We just got home! So, let's not waste any more time and get to today's sweater!

DAY TWENTY ONE


I wore this sweater to church today and got lots of compliments as per usual. I dressed it up for church like I usually do (as seen in these pictures) but when we were out and about, I just wore a Snoopy Christmas T-shirt that I've had for years underneath it. I got SO many compliments at the mall, especially from the gals who work in the Earthbound store. One guy pointed at me and yelled, "Now THAT is a Christmas sweater! YES!"  You know me. Just spreading that Christmas cheer.


Why am I allowed in public?


MUG SHOT


This morning was definitely one of those "drink an entire pot of coffee by yourself" mornings. 


GUEST SUBMISSION

My friend Jay texted me this picture a few minutes ago! He's having a gathering for his youth group and they wore some tacky Christmas sweaters! I love them! 


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

Today's music selection isn't available on Spotify, so I'm sorry that I can't hook you up with a link.

However, this music is good stuff. If you know me well enough, you know that I'm obsessed with the Broadway community. One of my favorite Broadway stars, Matt Doyle, just released a Christmas album with his group The Whiskey 5 today! It's called "Make the Season Bright."


It's INSANELY good. It has immediately became one of my favorite Christmas albums.  My favorite track is their cover of "River." It's not on iTunes yet, but it is on CDBaby. If you want to purchase the album, click HERE. If not, here's a live performance of Matt Doyle singing "O Holy Night." 
I want his voice.


Also, side note. I tweeted about the album's release today, and he favorited it AND retweeted it. 
I'm not going to talk about how excited I was because you'll probably think I'm so weird. You probably do anyway. No need to add fuel to the fire.


*giggles like an insane person*


CONNECT AND SHARE LOL


4 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!

Stay tacky,
- Brennan




No comments:

Post a Comment