Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Year Four, Day Ten!

Today is one of those days that I'm glad that there is brown carpet in our offices, because I just spilled coffee everywhere. I also burnt my tongue. AWESOME. 

DAY TEN


Poinsettias!
Not as pretty as the purple sparkle poinsettia in my office, but it's awfully close.

Sorry that the pictures aren't the greatest today. My bad.



One of my supervisors said that the collar makes the sweater. 
I agree! It's pretty classy.

If you look closely, you can see that the sweater is adorned with beads. 


CHRISTMAS MUGS


A classic winter scene!


The other side.

Cute and simple. I like it.

GUEST SUBMISSION

My cousin Courtney texted me this picture yesterday of Christmas sweater yesterday!
She says the tackiness is in the fact that it is homemade and too tight. 


She also told me this sad story. 
Her son Levi begged and begged and begged for her to make him a Christmas sweater. 
So she did...

He doesn't like it and refuses to wear it.
I don't know what's wrong with him, but that sweater is awesome! 


WHATEVER

So, my fake ex-fiancee and good friend Abby Banks sent me this video on Facebook last night.  The San Jose Sharks made this Holiday Sweater rap video... I gather that they are a hockey team? I don't know sports. Watch at your own risk.


It's so bad it's awesome.
Did you see that one guy is wearing a sweater I had on the other day? I'm a trendsetter.

SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

It's a Sufjan Stevens kind of day.



CONNECT AND SHARE

I'm not famous yet. Let that be your inspiration.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/25daysofuglychristmasapparel
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Brennans25Days
Tumblr: http://25daysofuglychristmasapparel.tumblr.com/
Email: brennansethtracy@gmail.com

Personal Twitter: @BrennanTracy
Personal Instagram: @brennanseth

Hope your hump day is swell.

Stay tacky,
- Brennan 

No comments:

Post a Comment