Sunday, December 23, 2012

Year Two: Day Twenty Three!

First off: Life question.
Am I supposed to be putting in hyphens in numbers?
Like is it "Twenty Three" or is it "Twenty-Three"??
Someone, please let me know.
I'm super paranoid now.
I'm a failure. This why I wasn't an English major.

-------------------------

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend!
I got to go visit a lot of my cousins, and it was awesome.
I love my family. :)

We're almost done with this year's ugly apparel! 
Only two more days until CHRISTMAS!

And now, we have today's sweater!

Day 23!

I'm so deep.

What is Christmas apparel without a huge tree on your torso?!

Gems, beads, and buttons, oh my!

Am I the only one who is just slightly confused why there is a Christmas tree, 
yet it says Happy Holidays?

Ah well. Whatever. Not gonna get into that now.

------------------------

We have a few guest submissions today!
HOORAY!
Guest pictures are my favorite.


First up, we have my lovely friend Emily and her family!
Love it!
Also, if you will notice...
They are holding a BABY GOAT WEARING A CHRISTMAS SWEATER.
This makes me so happy. You have NO IDEA.
AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

Today, we also have a picture of my good friend Jared's baby nice Mia!

AWWWWWWW!

When babies wear sweaters, it isn't ugly. It's the most adorable thing ever.

CUTENESS OVERLOAD, PEOPLE. 

And that's all we have for today, folks!

Also, you're running out of time to submit your own photos!
brennansethtracy@gmail.com

I'm off to eat some soup.

Stay tacky, folks,

- Brennan


No comments:

Post a Comment