Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Year Two: Day Seventeen and Eighteen!

Hey friends!

My apologies for slacking!
Things are kind of crazy around here lately.
But I haven't abandoned my project here, so don't worry!

So, I know that Christmas is a week from today (OWEIHASDKHDGKH!!!!)
And you might be attending a Christmas party this weekend, but are in need of a stellar outfit.
However, your favorite thrift stores are running low on awesome sweaters and shirts.
(Or you already purchased everything because you run a blog... shhh...)

HAVE NO FEAR!
Your local Walmart has a (somewhat small) collection of Christmas apparel! 

Here is parts one and two of the three part WALMART SAGA.

PART ONE:
Day 17!
HO HO HO!

In this picture I am recreating the line from Twas the Night Before Christmas...
"He had a broad face and a little round belly, that shook when he laughed like a bowl full of jelly."

Because that's my real life.

Also, yes. There is a creepy owl in our Christmas tree. 
Don't ask about it. I don't know anything.
It just showed up.


Christina has been so naughty this year... Tsk, tsk.

Also. I don't understand why the Naughty/Nice list is in his pocket.
Have the creators of this shirt not seen the movie The Santa Clause?
I think too much about these things. 

Anyway. A classic shirt you can purchase at your local Walmart.


PART TWO:
Day 18!

Pretty self explanatory.

How am I still single?



That's it for today! The final part of the WALMART SAGA is tomorrow!

Stay tacky,

- Brennan

1 comment: