Saturday, December 8, 2012

Year Two: Day Eight!

 

Good evening, friends!

Saturdays are the best.
I spent the morning rehearsing for a choir Christmas concert that is tomorrow,
and I spent the afternoon with my dad!
We finally got a tree, and we'll put it up tomorrow evening.
This weekend is great!

So, today's ugly Christmas apparel is the best so far...

Check out this sweatshirt:

Day Eight!

Have you ever been to Holiday World?
It's a pretty magical place.
They obviously have pretty magical clothing too..

I have no words...
Ohhh these animals just get me... 

Thoughts? Sound off in the comment section below!

Stay tacky,

- Brennan


Submit your own photos!
brennansethtracy@gmail.com





1 comment:

  1. These are so awesome! I think you needed to have a few more close ups of the sleeve action. What is going on?!?

    ReplyDelete