Monday, December 24, 2012

Year Two: Day Twenty Four!

IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE!!!

And it's my dad's birthday! 
Hooray!!!!
As tradition, we put Christmas celebrations on hold,
and we had a nice birthday celebration for Papa Tracy.
:)

But, while our Christmas celebrating is on hold,
that doesn't mean this blog is!!

And today's sweater is the only repeat from last year.
It's such a fantastic sweater, I can't help but wear it again.
It's my new tradition! 


Day 24!

This is honestly the most epic sweater EVER.



Classic. Just so classic.

----------------------

Now, another guest submission.

Rebecca Miller is at it again!

Rebecca and Tori! 

So much epic, I can't even handle it.

That's it for today! 
Hope you have a lovely Christmas eve!

Don't forget to leave out cookies and milk for Santa!

- Brennan


P.S. ONLY ONE MORE CHANCE FOR GUEST SUBMISSIONS!
Send me your photos NOW!
brennansethtracy@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment