Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Year Two: Day Nineteen!

Good evening, friends!

Hope everyone had a swell hump day.

Today's post is the final chapter of the 3 part WALMART SAGA.


Day 19!

This sweatshirt can be purchased at your local Wallyworld if you are looking for a last minute outfit ideas!

So classic!

-----------------

I want to share with you all the most AMAZING thing I've ever seen.

My friend Chevauna is a teacher, and her and her students like to check out my blog in class.
AWESOME!!!

One of her students drew this picture of me based on my shirt from yesterday!!!

A DRAWING OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!!

I am SO flattered! I just can't stop smiling!!!
I love it SO much!
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Also.
Here is a picture of my friend Chevy at her work Christmas Party!

So epic! I want all the sweaters!

And here is a close up of just hers.

Lights and penguins!

And there we have it for today!

Hope you all enjoyed!

Remember to share your own pictures!
brennansethtracy@gmail.com

All the love,

- B

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha I saw someone wearing that Walmart sweater at work yesterday. I was thinking "are you wearing that on purpose...?" It was really hard not to look at him funny.

    ReplyDelete