Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Year Two: Day Twenty Five!


MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!!

I hope everyone has had a magical holiday with family and loved ones!

It's been a busy day for the Tracy Family.
We've been running around all day celebrating with lots of family.
It's been a good Christmas. :)

Now, without further ado...

Here is the final sweater for this Christmas season!

Day 25!

I thought this one was the perfect one to end this year.

The End!

-----------------------------


Now, we have two more final guest submissions!

First up, we have my friend Kyle modeling his GRINCH shirt!

He's a mean one.


And last, but not least, is a group of Milligan girls wearing their Christmas apparel!

Raging so hard.

They are all so lovely! 

-------------------------

I want to thank everyone for another successful year of 
Brennan's 25 Days of Ugly Christmas Apparel!

I've enjoyed sharing my love for ugly sweaters with you all again. 
:)

The Tracy Family!

Have a wonderful New Year!

Love,

- Brennan




P.S. Stay tuned for a bonus post soon....!

No comments:

Post a Comment