Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Year Two: Day Four!

Sorry today's post is so late.

It has been a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.

But, as the saying goes.... The blog must go on!
Or something like that. 

Anyway... here is today's sweater.

Day Four!
 It even comes complete with its own fake turtleneck underneath it!

Twin reindeer. Precious. 

However, the best part is probably the back. 

Reindeer and Brennan butt. 

 So there you have it. 

Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
I'm in a really cranky mood, and nothing you can do or say will make me feel better. 
I dare you to try. haha.

I hope YOU have had a fantastic day!

Post your comments below!

- Brennan


Share YOUR photos here!: brennansethtracy@gmail.com
Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/BrennanTracy







3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the fake turtleneck. Not every sweater has that awesome feature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you and I had the same day. Also, that turtleneck is OH EM GEEEEEE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! You are NOT ALLOWED to have a bad day, because you're awesome and I love you, so there.

    Plus, you can't ever have a bad day with your awesome sweaters on!

    ReplyDelete