Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Year Two: Day Eleven!

Dearly beloved,

Happy Tuesday.

I hope your life is swell.

Okay, enough small talk...

LET CHRISTMAS VEST WEEK CONTINUE!!! 

Hooray!


Day 11!
Not a whole lot of comments that can be made about this sweater vest...

Except the fact that it's sparkly and Christmasy.  


Poinsettia is a weird word.
It is also hard to spell.
How do you even pronounce it correctly?
Whatever.
------------------

Now friends.
We need to have a little chat.

At the moment I am typing this, 
this blog has had 11,434 hits since I first launched this last year.
BOOM. MY MIND HAS EXPLODED.
This is amazing! 
Thank you all for checking out my blog every day!

HOWEVER!
I am asking (pretty please, with sugar on top!) if you would please leave some comments below.
I want to hear your feedback and suggestions and love.

Also, as you continue going to Tacky Christmas Sweater parties the next few weeks,
please submit your photos
I would like this to be a group project.
brennansethtracy@gmail.com

Oh, and continue to share this with your friends!

You all are seriously the best.

All the love,

- Brennan




2 comments:

  1. I'm speechless from the tackiness of this vest...

    Congrats on so many hits though!!! That's pretty awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These vests are the worst-best thing I've ever seen. I really like special weeks - so more of that would rule, or some kind of "Bonanza" day. I think Christmas accessories are horrifying, and though I know brooches and earrings might not be best modeled by a gentleman (or would they!!), I'd love to see some of that crap.

    Overall, your blog gets 100 points on a scale of 10.

    ReplyDelete