Sunday, December 16, 2012

Year Two: Day Fifteen and Sixteen!

Hello everyone!
I hope you all are having a fantastic weekend.
My apologies for not updating yesterday....
I have no excuse.

However, you'll get a double dose today!
And we have a couple guest submissions!
HOORAY!

We'll start off with yesterday's sweater: 
Day 15!

I swear I'm not high in this picture.
I have issues with flash photography.
Always have, always will.

Anyway... It's Santa! he's riding a wagon!

SANTA! I KNOW HIM!!

It's so classic.

Alright, moving right along with today's sweater!

Day 16!

Hooray for reindeer!

Rudolf the red-scarfed reindeer! 

I call this particular sweater "The Sequel Sweater."
It reminds me a whole lot like one of my favorites from last year.
Day 6, 2011

Check it:

E. RAINES! Love that girl.

Ahhh, good times!

And here are a few guest submissions! 

First off, we have the lovely Sabrina Graham and her mom!


VEST!
:)

BOW!

Looking good, ladies!!! 



Next, my good friend Rebecca Miller sent me a picture.
She and a bunch of friends entered an Ugly Sweater Contest, and she won!!!
Rebecca is the one in the red, second from the right.

So much beauty in this picture. I can't even handle it.


And to end this post, here is an article about Christmas Sweaters a friend sent me.
Check it out!

http://lifeinc.today.com/_news/2012/12/14/15889969-why-we-buy-those-crazy-ugly-holiday-sweaters?lite 

That's all for today!

Keep sharing with your friends!
Submit your own photos!
Leave comments!

Stay tacky, folks,

- Brennan 

1 comment:

  1. I am upset and ashamed that I do not own a single xmas sweater. I shall need to remedy this!
    PS: you're so raging right now!

    ReplyDelete