Sunday, December 25, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS! Day 25!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

I'm really sad that today is the last day of Brennan's 25 Days of Ugly Christmas Apparel! Although... I'm kind of glad I get to start wearing real clothes. :)

But here it is! Day 25!



I still think yesterday's was wayyy better, but for obvious reasons I couldn't wear it today.  So, this is the final sweater!

I'm quite fond of the bear on top of the presents. And the random wreath at the top. And the plastic bows, stars, and beads that decorate the tree.  It's super classy.  I got some wonderful compliments from people at church this morning (from people who still hadn't caught on to what I was doing.)


Precious.

And that, my friends, concludes Brennan's 25 Days of Ugly Christmas Apparel!

Now, what you should do is comment below and tell me which day was your favorite!

I want to thank everyone who has been following my blog this December! I'm really glad that it has become such a hit! At the time of this posting, I have gotten 8,465 page views. WHAT?! That's SO amazing! What an amazing Christmas gift to me! You all are so wonderful. Thank you for laughing  at with me through the days leading up to Christmas.

I hope you are having a wonderful holiday with your family!



Keep it tacky (always and forever!),

- Brennan

2 comments:

  1. While every sweater was fabulous and hilarious, my personal favorite is Day 7, the one with the cyclops caroler. Hands down. Merry Christmas, Brennan! I love you so so much :) I'm so proud of you and your amazing blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I work with your cousin Cyrus. He sent me your blog. It made me happy this year and brought a smile to my face. Thank you, I really needed it.

    ReplyDelete