Friday, December 2, 2011

Day 2!

Hokay... I'm having all sorts of problems with technology today. So bear with me.

I, for the life of me, couldn't get a decent picture of myself that had my eyes open. I may have spent like 30 minutes attempting, and this was the best I got. Not a good morning! haha.


But... here is today's sweater! Isn't it wonderful?
It's a bit snug on me, but I think that definitely adds to the beauty of it.

I don't know if it's technically a Christmas sweater, but it is definitely quite tacky. I love it!

Take a look at the soldiers.  At first I thought they were all frowning, but I think they just have some sweet mustaches.... I'm totes jealous.



Also! Announcement! I have decided that one day a week, I am going to have a "guest photos" post.  Which means, if you have an ugly sweater that you want featured, take a picture of yourself in it and email it to me! I will then post it on my blog for everyone to see.   I think my guest days will be on Saturdays. So email me your photos at brennansethtracy@gmail.com 

Stay tacky,

- Brennan 
 

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I would say that this is a Christmas sweater. Also, you best believe I am sending you a picture of me in my tacky Christmas sweater (as soon as I get home, or alternatively, buy a new one). My only complaint about this picture is that you look sooooooooooo sad! Or maybe angry? It's like someone told you, "On Christmas, I am going to slap you in the face as hard as I can!", and this was your reaction. Other than that, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete