Saturday, December 17, 2011

Day 17! With more guests!

Santa Claus is coming to town!


This vest is unbelievable. When you have 6 floating Santa heads, what more could you want out of a Christmas sweater?!


Perfection.

__________________________________________

Today is my 2nd guest day! 

First, one of my best friends, Bri Curtis, sent me in her photo. She's the one on the far right in the pink.


Get it girls! Fantastic!

Next, my friend Alyssa sent me a photo from last year when her and two friends had a party. Alyssa is the one in the middle. 

Lovin' the vest!

Next, is my friend Kendra rockin' her snowman sweatshirt!




Super cute!

And last, but definitely not least, is my good friend Morgan with her sweater!

Super fierce!


Thank you to all my friends who participated!

Next Saturday, Christmas Eve, will me my last guest day! Make sure you send me your photos! brennansethtracy@gmail.com

Only 8 more days until Christmas!

Keep it tacky,

- Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment