Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day 6!

Sorry today's post is so late! Tuesdays are super crazy this semester. Ah well. Almost over!

Today's sweater is totes presh. :)


It's not as tacky as some of the ones I've previously worn or the ones that will come up in the next 19 days until Christmas. But it's still ridiculous. Especially since I'm wearing it.  I feel like I'm Rachel Berry's cousin or something...  Several people told me that they would actually wear it for real.  All power to them.


I didn't know that Rudolf had a scarf.  :)

I decided to wear a white collared shirt underneath it to class it up a little bit. I think it worked!

And here is a picture of me and my good friend Erin. She's awesome!



Now, I'm off to go sing with our a Capella group at a Christmas party. 

Have a good evening! Stay Tacky!

- Brennan


P.S.  Today's photos were taken my my good friend Lauren Holt. :)


4 comments:

  1. TOTES PRESH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These posts are hilarious! Definitely be checking this daily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Rachel Berry's Cousin" HILARIOUS.

    ReplyDelete