Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day 11!

Sorry today is late! My parents are in town and I've been getting ready for my Christmas concert tonight!


Today's vest, in all honesty, is not all that tacky.  I remember a Sunday school teacher wearing something similar...


However, the tackiness lies in the fact that I am wearing it. And it's slightly too small.  Classic!  


Here is a close up of the right side....


And a close up of the left side...

I think the buttons give it a nice touch, don't you?

I have better sweaters coming up soon.... Keep checking back!

Have a great week!

Keep it tacky.

- Brennan


1 comment:

  1. You are becoming conditioned to tackiness. This INDEED is TACKY. Not just a little bit either. Just because a Sunday school teacher wears it does not make it untacky. I can say this because I've been a Sunday school teacher. AND your expression is priceless. Looking forward to Day 12 and beyond! (Hope your concert went well)

    ReplyDelete