Thursday, December 8, 2011

Day 8!

Today's sweaters is really festive!


It's a little bit short on me, so when I raise my hands like so, it exposes my midriff. Luckily I have a shirt on underneath. We don't want to be too scandalous here.  

There is a lot of fun patterns on the back as well!


The tag says that the sweater is 54% Ramie, 43% Cotton, and 3% other fibers.  Okay, first off... what is Ramie? I've not heard of that before.  And I'm kind of scared as to what they mean by "other fibers."  I hope my skin doesn't fall off.

Here's a close up of some of the decor.  Check out the buttons. The beads are a nice touch.



Also, at the time of this posting... my blog has gotten 3,308 hits.  OH. MY. GOODNESS.  I was not expecting this to be such a hit! Thank you everyone who has visited so far! Keep spreading the love to all your friends! 

My guest day is on Saturday! So don't forget, if you want to submit a photo of yourself or your friends in a tacky Christmas sweater for my blog, email it to me at brennansethtracy@gmail.com.

Have a wonderful day! 

Stay tacky,

- Brennan

Photo credit for today as well as yesterday goes to Morgan Simmons. 

1 comment:

  1. Ramie is an Asian shrub, yielding a fiber used especially in making textiles.

    ReplyDelete