Thursday, December 1, 2011

And so it begins.... - Day One!


Today is the first day of Brennan's 25 Days of Ugly Christmas Apparel!!! I don't know about you, but I'm REALLY excited about this!

The sweater in the picture is the one I have chosen for the first day.  It isn't necessarily the tackiest one I have, but I wanted to start out with something relatively calm so we can work our way into more epicness over the course of the next 24 days or so.  :)

According to the tag, it was knitted by hand. Classic!

I think my favorite part is the snowflake buttons....


I have a group presentation in one of my classes today, so it might get interesting.... 

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! Keep checking back every day to see more Ugly Christmas Apparel!

Embrace the tacky,

- Brennan

4 comments:

  1. love it-- I didn't know you were actually wearing them all day!! That is awesome. They should pay you extra a the library for bringing the Christmas spirit :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sweater definitely brought some extra pizzazz to your presentation today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic. Here's to 24 more wonderful days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should update on any funny reactions or comments you get throughout the month. :) Love this idea buddy.

    ReplyDelete