Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Day 7!

Another one of my favorite things about Christmas is singing Christmas carols.  And today's outfit represents that....


This sweater vest is a beauty.  Lovely pastel colors, Christmas carolers, trees, snow, lamppost, random dog... It just really captures the magic of the holiday season.  It also makes me feel like just stepped into Narnia.

I think my favorite part is the Cyclops caroler. He only has one eye. Poor guy.


I'm really glad that I owned this purple collared shirt to wear under it. I feel like it really adds to the vest.

Have a wonderful day!

- Brennan

8 comments:

  1. I think I actually peed a little. so funny

    --your auntie connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color combo, Brennan, and this blog in general. I posted on my blog for everyone to read yours because it is HILARIOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg Im in love! Best sweater ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the reference to Narnia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely the best one so far!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one is my favorite so far!!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. As was mentioned before, this one is DEFINITELY the best one yet! Also, that guy is not a cyclops, he appears to be some sort of albino emo kid. Just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. I cannot get over how absolutely over the top this sweater is. AWESOME. And @Jessica, don't dog pale blond guys. :)

    ReplyDelete