Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Day 21!


Good evening, friends!

I just got back from finishing up my Christmas shopping for this year! Woohoo! I'm exhausted.

Today's sweater vest is my last sweater vest that I have for this season... So, if you are particularly fond of the vests, I am sorry to disappoint. But, there are still 4 more days of ugly Christmas apparel, so don't get too upset!

I'm really fond of today's vest. Mostly because it is adorned with "gold" and "pearl" beads.  It's shiny, it's festive, and it makes all the grannies jealous.


I'm also quite fond of the plaid.

I was told this evening that the thermal undershirt didn't quite go with the vest... but I don't really have much else to wear under it. I'm a guy.

Hope everyone is having a fantastic week!

Stay tacky,

- Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment