Monday, December 5, 2011

Day 5!

Today's sweater is super fierce!


Animal print Christmas trees. I don't know if it gets any better than this.


My step-sister Hannah found this one for me. She is obsessed with animal print like this, so she thought I should definitely have this. I couldn't agree more. With the trees, the snowflake zipper, the beads and sequins, and the gold... this sweater is the definition of tacky. And I love it.

The sweater is also a 3XL. I can fit two of me in here....


RRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWRRR!!!!

My friend Lacie is super cool.

Also, a frequently asked question:
Are all your sweaters women's sweaters?  The answer is yes. Primarily because it is hard to find extremely tacky male Christmas sweaters.  I've looked, and I can't find any.  If you have any leads, please let me know.  I think that wearing women's Christmas sweaters is kind of hilarious, but I do get the occasional "What the heck is he wearing?!" glare from certain people.  (Girl in the cafeteria, I'm talking about you. Rude.)

Hope you all are having a terrific Monday.

Keep it tacky,

- Brennan


P.S. Morgan Simmons took the photos again. If I don't credit her, she could sue me.

5 comments:

  1. best post yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Krista. This is probably my favorite by far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your picture with Lacie. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will sue if you don't keep crediting me. rude.

    ReplyDelete