Friday, December 16, 2011

Day 16!

Finals week is over! My life is a whole lot less stressful! Woo!


Today's sweater reminds me of a Christmas sweater quilt. It's interesting to me though that the color scheme is Red and Blue rather than Red and Green.  It's a refreshing change! I like it!


A friend told me her mom has the exact same sweater... SO epic. I hope she's wearing it today. Then we could be twins!

------------------------------------

Tomorrow is Saturday... And that means ANOTHER GUEST DAY!!!! WOO!!!
Send me your photos of you wearing your ugly Christmas sweater, and I will post them tomorrow! I've already gotten several great photos that I'm excited to share!  brennansethtracy@gmail.com


Keep it tacky,

- Brennan

P.S.  Today's photo cred goes to Sean Martin. What a sexy man.

No comments:

Post a Comment