Friday, December 9, 2011

Day 9!

Happy Friday! 

Another sweater vest for the win!


This one, like most of the sweaters I have, is a bit short, so I feel it makes me look pudgy. But it's all in the holiday spirit, so it's fine! 

I really enjoy the fringe around the arm holes. It's super classy.  The beaded holly gives a nice touch as well. I'm really disappointed that the mittens aren't pockets though.... 


And here is a picture with my good friend Jackie. We're precious.



Reminder that tomorrow is guest day! Email me your pictures at brennansethtracy@gmail.com!

Hope your weekend is beautiful!

- Brennan


2 comments:

  1. I'm friends with Morgan (she talks about me ALLTHE TIME I am sure so you probably feel like you know me) and my Christmas season is being made brighter by your sweaters, both literally and figuratively. You give thrift stores and Walmart a whole new meaning to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a friend of Bri's in Florida. Your blog starts my day with a smile! Thanks for blazing the trail for the rest of us to have the courage to wear our Christmas tackiest!!!

    ReplyDelete