Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day 15!

Before I get to today's outfit, I would like to ask you all to pray for an extraordinary lady named Lisa Hays.  Her son, Caleb, has been a close friend of my for a long time.  Lisa is battling lung cancer.  She is currently in the hospital and is in a critical condition. The doctors aren't giving her much time left. Please keep her in your prayers as well as her husband Phil, their son Caleb, and their daughter Corrie.  I love them all so very much. God can work miracles.


_________________________________________________


I'm gonna keep today's post brief.

I'm wearing another Christmas vest. It's super classy because it has a collar.



And here is a picture with my friend Daniel.



Have a good day!

- Brennan


Photo credit goes to Morgan Simmons.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Brennan! It's "NO Biggie" here! Merry Christmas! Love the apparel...keep it real, keep it real tacky!

    ReplyDelete